An applicant for admission has to submit the papers listed below.
For applicants to a preliminary course or one of the colleges of the
University (Russian or English medium):
- a copy of certificate of completed secondary education (12 years)
attesting that the person is eligible to apply for admission to medical
universities and colleges in their native country; the certificate has
to contain a list of courses taken and grades obtained; the copy must be
certified by a notary;
- a certificate of preliminary course in one of the higher educational
institutions of Russia (for those seeking admission to become 1 st year
- a medical certificate excluding medical counter indications for study
(including the results of HIV-test);
- 12 photographs (size 4x6 cm).
For applicants to the postgraduate course:
- a written application to the rector requesting to be admitted to a
post-graduate course with the type of training (internship, residency,
clinical placement) and speciality specified; this application may be
sent by fax or e-mail; the applicant's address, e-mail and telephone
have to be in;
- a copy of certificate of completed higher medical education; this
copy must be certified by a notary.
As soon as all these documents have been received, an applicant is
requested to send the information required for issuing an invitation. The
original invitation is sent to the applicant's mail-address by mail. This
invitation is submitted to the Consular Department of the Russian Embassy
for a visa to be issued.
On arrival in Russia the applicant has to
present a medical certificate excluding medical counterindications for
study (including the results of HIV-test).